PVTsim Nova 2.2 released
LIST OF UPDATES FROM PVTSIM NOVA 2.1 TO PVTSIM NOVA 2.2
- TEXT FIELDS
- On rare occasions users were getting a message saying they had to enter text in one of the fields Well, Test, etc. on the Fluid View even though they had input text. Update made to prevent that from happening.
- CVD output updated to show correct residual oil PT conditions.
- DEPOWAX WAX DEPOSITION SIMULATOR
- Bug corrected which caused incorrect wax deposition profiles in simulations with source fluids when either feed or source fluid(s) contained defined component(s) not in the other fluid(s).
- AQUEOUS SYSTEMS
- Phase identification updated to correctly handle systems with only aqueous components.
- PROSPER EOS
- Prosper EoS interface updated to display enough digits to get consistency with PVTsim.
- Prosper/Mbal interface updated to also support the output formats of PVTsim 21 and earlier. The old formats output more properties than the default formats, but require some manual input in Prosper/Mbal.
- CHC FILE EXPORT/IMPORT
- The CHC file format present in PVTsim 21 and earlier has been reintroduced